My fans have requested a copy of my video recipe for them to follow. So here it is:
1/2 jar Tonnino Tuna (any flavor)
1 each Russet Potato (thin slices)
2 oz Gruyere Cheese (grated)
1/2 oz Parmesan Cheese (grated)
1 tbsp Cream
1/2 oz Butter
To taste Salt and White Pepper
Garnish Paprika and fresh parsley
1. Coat the bottom of an oven-safe dish with butter.
2. Put down a layer of potato slices.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Pour cream over.
5. Sprinkle a layer of Gruyere.
6. Put down another layer of potato and another layer of Gruyere.
7. Top with a layer of parmesan.
8. Wrap with foil and bake approx 30-45 minutes in a 350 degree oven, until you can poke a toothpick easily through the potatoes.
9. Uncover and put back in the oven for about 5 minutes to toast the parmesan, until light golden brown.
10. Cool for 5-10 minutes (so the cream stops bubbling), and sprinkle with paprika and fresh chopped parsley.
11. Serve hot and YUM!
Notes: For more servings, just increase the potatoes until you fill your dish and sprinkly with enough cheese for a very thin layer. Don't over cheese or over cream, as it will become a soggy mess. Definitely use Tonnino Tuna, it is very moist and works well in the oven.
And don't forget to vote for my video recipe: http://www.tonnino.com/challenge/tannos-tonnino-tuna-treasure
Directions for voting: Click on my video, "Tanno's Tonnino Tuna Treasure" and look below the video. A "like" button should pop us as well as a list of comments. Click on the "like" button (you may have to login your Facebook account) and you have voted. Leave me a comment for extra pizzaz!