Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Need Money...Don't We All?

The online search teaches me that there are millions and billions of supposed ways to get free grants to support education, or work online from home and make a 6-figure income, and so on. Is it all a scam?

Television teaches us that there are hundreds of people weekly who get free houses and free money by playing games. How is there any poverty at all? Is there some big pile of money in the sky that just requires a treasure map to dig into it?

I'm not looking for an easy way out. But I am looking for the manual on modern-day life that will help me build the solutions to supporting my family and helping them live a happy life. How do I start the business I want to start? How do I gain credit with no credit? Do I even want credit?

I am starting on a journey down a road to find the answers. These are not basic or simple spiritual answers to man and life. They are mechanical, how-to's. I want to put it in layman's terms. I want a support group. I want to know who else in the world has had these problems and what have they done to solve it.

Maybe I'll just end up sitting down and writing a novel about witches and wizards, or perhaps vampires, that gets made into a movie where the merchandising alone makes me richer than the Queen of England. It can happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment