Friday, September 3, 2010

Midterms....ugh! Etc., etc....

I really don't like tests. Not that I'm bad at them. But if I get one question wrong I mentally FREAK! Why is that?

Anyway, I was thinking the other day....









.....and I decided to take a picture of it.



I have been trying my damndest to remember to take pictures of my food, but the food hypnosis has come over me and out of the 20 dishes I made this week I managed to get a shot of 1. I also took a picture of someone elses Au Gratin...



And here are my lovely duchess potatoes, aka pommes duchess!


Anyway, I'm reading  up on blogs so I have something more interesting to say. I also started a diary to see if that helps. I love to write and I think of things all the time, but when I get that very rare opportunity to write.....
.................................................................................................................

Any ideas?

P.S. I've edited this page 500 times and still can't get the layout right. Oy vey.

No comments:

Post a Comment